Facilities & Bike Hire
On site facilities
- The Coffee Still cafe is ready to refuel you after your ride with a selection of hot snacks and delicious home baking.
- Pump Track – Adjacent to the cafe is a pump track to warm up on and practice your skills. Alternatively sit back with a coffee and watch the kids having fun!
- Car Park – Ample parking space is available at the cafe and trailhead. Parking charges apply, parking permits available.
- Toilets – Open 24hrs for your convenience, include disabled facility and baby changing unit.
- Bike Wash – A hose is available to clean your bike (no charge). We would encourage you to always wash your bike to limit the spread of forest diseases between woodlands. N.B. Not always available in winter.
A fleet of hire bikes is provided at the Coffee Still Cafe (all bike hires include a helmet). These are hardtails (no rear suspension) bikes, and are available in a variety of frame sizes.
Bike hire is readily available during Cafe opening hours. If you plan to visit the trails outwith those time, please contact the Cafe in advance to arrange hire.
Call The Coffee Still Cafe on 07599 973 845 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Full day - £25
Half day - £15
Kids bike - £18 full day, £10 half day
Group rates available, please enquire.